Budget decorating, DIY home improvement, freebies, sweepstakes and contests, and lots more!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Is your electric bill overwhelming you?


There are so many things to do during the summertime - it's a great time of year. Picnics, nature walks, camping weekends, trips to the beach..... the possibilities are endless! The bad part about summer, though, is the hot summer weather and what it does to the electric bill. I know mine can go through the roof if I'm not careful. When my electric bill hit $ 225.00, I knew I had to do something to lower it.

I utilizied a few stratetgies and was able to lower my electric bill by between $ 50.00 - $ 75.00 a month. If your electric bill is dragging your finances down, try using these 10 ways to lower your electric bill for yourself.


If you have any strategies that have been succesful in lowering YOUR electric bill, please feel free to share them. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment