Budget decorating, DIY home improvement, freebies, sweepstakes and contests, and lots more!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Are you a member of Post It Perks?


As you know, I am all about finding free stuff and money-saving deals online.  Why pay for something you can get for free or at a discounted price?  When you're managing your home on a budget, you need all the help you can get. 

One way to get free samples and coupons delivered right to your Inbox is through the Post It Perks program.  All you have to do is register at the site to take advantage of this free opportunity.  CLICK HERE to be taken to the Post It Perks sign-up page.  Then, wait to receive special offers and promotions from Post It.

Just today I received an email notifying me of another free sample.  Since I'm such a nice gal, I'll share it with you here.  Grab a free sample of Post It Durable Tabs and Labels Pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment